Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Ironman





He did it! Steve is an Ironman. He surprised me by wearing this shirt (the back is shown in the picture below). If you can't tell, his bandanna has pink ribbons on it. This picture is at the halfway mark on the run. Doesn't he look great! I am still amazed that he did this. His strength is so inspiring to me. If you have not read his post before the race, I highly recommend it. It is called "This one is personal" (dated Nov. 1st). I am so lucky to have such a great guy behind me in this fight. I knew that he would be my strongest supporter, but I never imagined all the ways he has found to accomplish this. I am so proud of him completing this race. I will never forget how it felt to hug him at the finish. I love my Ironman!

No comments:

Post a Comment